Wednesday, October 21, 2009

T Minus 15....

I guess I better answer these or Allie will kick me to the curb. But I don't like rules so you don't just get one word all the time. That is the way I roll.

1. Where is your cell phone? good question....do you know where it is? I can't find it.
2. Your hair? Abundant.
3. Your mother? Pleaser.
4. Your father? Selfish and Forgiven.
5. Your favorite food? Bentley wings.
6. Your dream last night? zero
7. Your favorite drink? Iced Coffee, 6 pumps of classic and whole milk.
8. Your dream/goal? I think his question is overrated. Less dreaming more working.
9. What room are you in? is a cube a room?
10. Your hobby? Projects.
11. Your fear? to lose motivation.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? on a boat, in my flippy floppies.
13. Where were you last night? Football
14. Something you aren't? serious.
15. Muffins? The batter.
16. Wish list items? world peace...doy!
17. Where did you grow up? Rockwall
18. Last thing you did? Ripped one, kidding! typed these words.
19. What are you wearing? nothing but a smile....oh and sarcasm.
20. Your TV? 50" Samsung
21. Your pets? Cookie
22. Your friends? users.
23. Your life? Grace.
24. Your mood? I have a staff meeting in 15 minutes so irritated.
25. Missing someone? No
26. Vehicle? Shopping list.
27. Something you're not wearing? tutu
28. Your favorite store? Home Depot
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? 10/20/2009
31. Last time you cried? a month.
32. Your best friend? best is so specific.
33. One place I go over and over? carpet.
34. One person who emails me regularly? some guy wanting me to enlarge.
35. Favorite place to eat? Allie's

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing kfoo! I appreciate your humor & am lucky to have you as a friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and thanks for taking that scrambled word thing off....you it bugged me so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your humor Kevin. Glad you aren't wearing a tutu.

    ReplyDelete