Thursday, August 13, 2009

The start of the craziness....

Well I guess officially its starts tonight. The madness that is football. The 3 hour pregame show, the analyst arguing about the in and outs of the flex defense. Don't get me wrong I like me some foozball. From now until February 1st its the "I can't the game is on" season. I do feel for you girls out there because you suffer because of it. All the constant watching of games where your significant other has no vested interest in either team, other than the fact he has a player from the game on one of his 12 fantasy teams. The season of working everything around 12 or 3 on Sunday afternoon. My advice just tell them shopping is a sport and shop, shop, shop away. Seriously just tell him that the game is much better with a big new couch and his food taste way better with some high quality cookware. By the way I do agree its a little odd that he puts on eye black just to watch the game, good luck getting that stain out of his wife beater.

1 comment: