Monday, July 27, 2009

Why Grow Up?


These are my people. Well my peeps that still poo in a diaper. I hope their parents don't screw them up or they might end up like me....Actually maybe they need a little more of the crazy parent in there life. Who wants your kids to grow up just average anyway? That was sarcasm right there in case you didn't get it.

Have you ever noticed how uptight and pretentious most people have gotten? They refuse to even laugh at themselves? Why does everyone pretend they have it all together? Guess what you may in fact just be average? Embrace your average people! You waste a lot of time proving your not just like EVERYONE else....relax....if your friends keep score, find new friends.

4 comments:

  1. that picture is hilarious. as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm prob below average most of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it considered IRONIC that when I posted that comment, the jumbled word I had to type was PIGGY?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Average? NO WERE ALL COOL CATS

    ReplyDelete